CONTACT US:

Please feel free to contact us at any time at jemtradingandinvestments@yahoo.co.uk We will endeavour to reply to your email within 24 hours promptly. Also please email us for further instructions if you wish to invest with us as all business is conducted in the strictest confidence.

Friday 1 June 2007

managed it.

This week's roi is set at 2.5% for w/e 01/05/07

all payments done..
some of you are compounding so i haven't paid you until your term is to be paid.
Mauro i overpaid you in sterling instead of bucks last week so you will receive another payment next week.
if i have forgotten to pay anyone this week or have made a bodge up again, please let me know, this is what i am here for, even if i am useless lol.
i leave you to have a great weekend, till next week

hugz
mad ellie

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am pleased you managed to get it sorted! You overpaid me last week too, but as I am having my payments compounded, you will have some time to sort it out!

Yanjiaren said...

i am a plonker lol..but that makes me unique hahhaa

Sylvia S said...

Hi Yanji,
Just got your email and I will be joining both of the investments.
You are doing a fantastic job!!!!
I will send my payment tomorrow through paypal.

Luv Ya
Mauro and Sylvia

wolfie34 said...

This site is fantastic, it's full of great 'sound' investment opportunities and feel 110% confident that the businesses are a great, welcoming investment and would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to make a good investment, come on board you are made soooooooo welcome

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and continue to do

Wolfie x

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for the lovely encouragment..this is what makes me want to go on changing baby jemmy's nappies lol..