CONTACT US:

Please feel free to contact us at any time at jemtradingandinvestments@yahoo.co.uk We will endeavour to reply to your email within 24 hours promptly. Also please email us for further instructions if you wish to invest with us as all business is conducted in the strictest confidence.

Thursday 19 April 2007

In Unity there is Strength so Let Jem Investments steer the Way.

Jem investments is glad to bear good tidings on this auspicious day.
We are opening up our doors as a private Investment Company by invitation only to a select group of investors who would like to see their money work for them.

To this effect we are setting out here the TOS for the smooth running of this operation as we would like the growth of this project to be slow, steady and fruitful for all the parties involved.

At this present time this is a family run concern comprising of myself, well you don't need an intro lol and my Husband, who is also my first investor! As we expand we will need to to enlarge the admin and we will tackle that as we move along.

I am not yet creating a website for security reasons and until I can reside with my Husband full time. All transactions will be done privately and handled manually by myself.
I have had knowledge in the private investment world for over three years now and have come across the pitfalls and problems that come into this arena of play.
It is my job to take away this headache and high risk factor off of your shoulders whilst offering you a decent medium yield on your investment.

This website is strictly for private viewing only by investors and close associates until further notice from Jem Investments. I will greatly appreciate if you can respect the privacy of our trading as it is for our benefit against fraudsters.

Thanking you in advance for choosing Jem Investments as YOUR CHOICE for securing a better future.
We look forward in bringing you up to date on all developments and exciting issues relating to this venture.

I welcome you on board,

Ellie Yan.

2 comments:

mistymornster said...

Hi, I'm finally here! I love what you and your hubby have done with this site it's so easy on these old eyes. lol...and the new bifocals!
Thanks for adding me as a new member, I have faith in you!
mistymornster

Yanjiaren said...

thanks man for trusting me lol..it's great to have your vote of confidence..i will update the site later today when i have cooked the chicken wings lol..