CONTACT US:

Please feel free to contact us at any time at jemtradingandinvestments@yahoo.co.uk We will endeavour to reply to your email within 24 hours promptly. Also please email us for further instructions if you wish to invest with us as all business is conducted in the strictest confidence.

Monday 23 April 2007

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

HELLO MY FRIENDS,
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I HAVE SENT YOU ALL A LITTLE SURPRISE THIS MORNING. I KNOW IT ISN'T MUCH, JUST A START UP BONUS.

Keep your eyes peeled on this section from time to time as we will be making special announcements and bonus reports here. Kindly check your accounts for your first prezzie.
Kind regards to Every one.
I have the flu at the moment so I will try to make my major update tomorrow.



Well the time has come for me to make some really exciting announcements today. I am in such a good mood I am GIVING MONEY AWAY!! Yes that's right because I firmly believe that we have to invest to accumulate. It won't ALL come from the sky. I am working hard to bring you the best there is in helping your money grow, but also helping you build a good income online.

I have bumped into two great opportunities and I would like you to take a look at them. Today I will be offering 3 bucks into your investment or if you are not a member yet, three bucks cash back if you purchase for only 7 bucks the INSIDER BLUEPRINT that helps You build your business. Also I have joined the Berry Tree, well what on earth am I going to do when the millions are rolling in lol if I am not looking after my health. So for staying healthy I am getting PAID!!! I used to run a Health food store years ago and saw how much people were buying in vitamins, minerals and Grow Bust!!
Now you can purchase your monthly health product, which is revolutionary may I add, AND GET PAID FOR IT , YES I mean get paid!!
Can you imagine, even if YOU are rubbish at recruiting and just purchase your monthly Berry Tea and forget about it, people will be placed under you by the company because your advertising is included in your membership in buying the product. I know I won't be sitting on it because number one I want people's health to improve and number two I want us all to be raking it in, one year from now. oN TOP OF THAT, Any one that joins the Berry Tree using my referral link, not only gets support in fattening their 'Tree' but also 20 bucks into their Jem Invest account, which will produce them more money.

Here are the links to take a look,
You will NOT be disappointed...

Have a good day every one, I know I will!


THE INSIDER BLUEPRINT


THE BERRY TREE

4 comments:

Sylvia S said...

Wow, this was a surprise....thank you

Yanjiaren said...

with hugz and pleasure.I hope we can look forward to more goodies.I don't want our club to be boring lol

Rachel said...

Thank you so much - this was a great surprise.

wolfie34 said...

Thank you my dear friend and sis, you really look after us and I really truly appreciate everything you do for us!