CONTACT US:

Please feel free to contact us at any time at jemtradingandinvestments@yahoo.co.uk We will endeavour to reply to your email within 24 hours promptly. Also please email us for further instructions if you wish to invest with us as all business is conducted in the strictest confidence.

Friday 17 August 2007

ANOTHER PLUS WEEK..

PAYMENTS EXECUTED FOR WEEK ENDING 17/08/07..

ROI FOR THIS WEEK STANDS AT THE USUAL 2.5%

I have been busy with many things and glad to have internet again which means I can focus on adding more things to getting beby Jemmy up and running with more features..
I will be sending a memo out to let you know of what we are working on in general and for the Berry Tree members who have a coop with baby Jemmy.

Hope you have a great weekend,
Now for me , back to work with my great new Business Buddy Dale!

No comments: