CONTACT US:

Please feel free to contact us at any time at jemtradingandinvestments@yahoo.co.uk We will endeavour to reply to your email within 24 hours promptly. Also please email us for further instructions if you wish to invest with us as all business is conducted in the strictest confidence.

Monday 29 October 2007

A new beginning.

I am hoping with the coming in of the New month to mnaek a luckier time for Jem Invest and a new beginning with a brighter future. I am hoping to update all accounts this week and send out a list of names ..usernames for the people that joined the 50 bucks club too, so they know and I remember who is where and what is what lol.
I am hoping to secure one more investments by tomorrow but that all depends on funds coming in and out from the various pools of income. Otherwise we have to be content with that we have been a ble to accomplish this month and then just sit back for a couple of weeks to assess the situeation and think about how we can further the Jem Invest growth sector.
I am very pleased with all my Jemmies Support and want to say again thank you for persevering with me through my slightly difficult times.,
God bless and looking forward to a new month of good things,
Ellie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Iliana said...

Hi,
I found your blog from mylot and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.topoffersonline.com
If you put your referral link in your blogroll, you will earn $1 for every active member you refer and we will put a backlink to you.
The site is pretty new and there are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest...
If you agree please join at topoffersonline.com and add your link in our link area (topoffersonline.com/links)
Thanks